With our warm climate, sandy river-front beaches and inviting surrounding mountainscapes, it is easy for Kamloops to stand out as the perfect summer vacation destination. Hotel 540 is located right in the heart of this upbeat and active city and serves as the perfect place to not only relax, but make as your home-base during your daily adventures in and around Kamloops.
Make Hotel 540 your home-base while visiting Kamloops and taking part in all of our Canada Day weekend celebrations. Our hotel is located steps away from Riverside Park, Kamloops hub for family-friendly Canada 150 celebrations, concerts and more! Wear your red and white proudly while you watch the fireworks from our rooftop pool and patio to top off your evening.
Did you know that Hotel 540 is home to Kamloops’ only rooftop pool oasis complete with bar and food service? That’s right! Choose a poolside lounger under our bright yellow umbrellas and relax as you are waited upon while listening to the peaceful sounds of water fountains flowing into the pool.
New this year, Hotel 540 is proud to announce the creation of our rooftop garden. Located adjacent to the pool area you will find raised wooden garden beds complete with fresh, locally grown herbs and produce. Our Executive Chef, Mitchell Shafer, utilizes this garden daily and has come up with some delicious drink and seasonal menu options you simply must try.
That’s right! Celebrities Ken & Barbie have heard all of the buzz about Hotel 540 and have checked-in to stay and experience all that the hotel has to offer. Be sure to visit our facebook page to follow Ken & Barbie as they explore our hotel amenities and are introduced to some of our unique downtown Kamloops offerings. Like and share their posts on our Hotel 540 facebook page to be entered to win a staycation of your own.
· Farmer’s Markets (Wednesday’s 8am to 2pm on the 400 block of Victoria Street & Saturday’s 8:30am to 12:30pm on the 200 block of St. Paul Street)
· Garden Tours (Wednesday’s 6:30pm to 7:30pm at Thompson Rivers University)
· Music in the Park (July 1 to August 31 from 7pm to 8:30am nightly at Riverside Park, July 5 to August 30 from 7pm to 8:30pm at McDonald Park)
· Summer Artisan Market (Sunday’s 9am to 2pm within McDonald Park)
· Canada’s 150th Birthday Celebration at Riverside Park (July 1 with incredible festivities within the park)
· Canada’s 150th Birthday Celebration at Sun Peaks (July 1 incredible festivities and 54-40 performs)
· Shred Hard Ladies Weekend Biking Course (July 1 and 2 at Sun Peaks Resort)
· Canucks Junior Golf Week (July 3 – 9 at varying Kamloops area golf courses)
· Downhill Bike BC Cup Series 2017 (July 9 at Sun Peaks Resort)
· Shred Hard Biking Camp (July 17 to 21 at Sun Peaks Resort)
· 2017 Sport Check Kamloops Marathon (July 23)
· Alpine Blossom Festival (July 28 to 30 at Sun Peaks Resort)
Book your stay today at Hotel 540 in Kamloops