You’ve juggled the holiday parties, survived holiday travel and put on your game face the entire time. Now that the holiday chaos is over, it is time to treat yourself to a much deserved “recharge-cation”.
Be treated like a celebrity when your roll up to our covered entry apron as friendly staff greet you and assist in taking your luggage and parking your car within our underground, heated and secure lot. Grab your room key, open the door, and place the “do not disturb” sign on its outside handle as you make your way to flop onto one of our tranquil pillow-top beds.
Whether you are a:
Breakfast for dinner, snoozer – Close those blackout drapes and slip into your plush bed. It may only be 3pm, but hey…you’re on a recharge-cation and naptime is anytime! Order up some breakfast for dinner, and enjoy our complimentary wi-fi as you catch-up on your favourite shows or movies or get lost in an e-book or two.
Plush Bathrobe and Bubbles relaxer– Pop on some instrumental music, wrap yourself in a plush bathrobe and let your spa-inspired recharge-cation begin. Soak in a soothing bubble bath, give yourself a relaxing mud mask facial or paint your toes. Complete your experience with an evening dip in our covered rooftop hot tub as you soak your stress away admiring the lightly falling snow amidst the soft city lights below.
Work it out, re-set bounce-backer – Get your groove back with the help of our 24-hour fitness facility. No matter what the weather is doing outside, you can walk, run, lift or do sun salutations in comfort within our state of the art fitness room. Re-set your system with the help of our fresh fruit offerings and lifestyle menu choices offered in our on-site restaurant, Blue Dining + Lounge.
…we are here and ready to help you recharge…your way!
Let the recharging begin.
Looking for a little adventure outside of our lobby doors?
Kamloops is home to a plethora of outdoor winter activity opportunities from fat biking, snowshoeing, cross-country and downhill skiing, ice skating, tobogganing, sleigh rides and more! Feel like staying warm indoors? We have a number of indoor opportunities for you too! From enjoying a trip to a local spa, our local art gallery, museum, eateries/breweries, WHL hockey games and more!
Whatever your winter adventures hold, be sure to make your home-base while in Kamloops at Hotel 540.
• Kamloops Blazers Hockey Games (January 1, 6, 7, 9,16,26,27 & 31 at the Sandman Centre Arena)
• 20th Annual Wildlights Festival (January 1 to 7 at the BC Wildlife Park)
• Green Drinks at Red Collar (January 1 at Red Collar Brewery)
• Kamloops International Bantam Ice Hockey Tournament (January 3 to 7 at various ice arenas in town)
• Family Cup Race (January 6 at Sun Peaks Resort)
• 20th Annual Winter Okanagan Wine Festival (January 12 to 21 at Sun Peaks Resort)
• Kamloops Symphony – The Magic of Vienna (January 13 and 14 at the Sagebrush Theatre)
• Sun Peaks Nordic Festival (January 13 at Sun Peaks Resort)
• Snowed In Comedy Tour (January 19 at the Coast Hotel and Conference Centre)
• The Birds and the Bees – Western Canada Theatre (January 25 to 31 at the Sagebrush Theatre)
• Telus Nancy Greene Alpine Classic (January 26 at Sun Peaks Resort)
• Kamloops Symphony – My Nightingale (January 27 at the Sagebrush Theatre)